Accredited MHFA Courses with Great Minds At Work
Book your MHFA courses with Great Minds At Work and you will receive an experienced and empathic training experience. Our founder, Al Chester, has worked both nationally and internationally specialising in supporting wellbeing across businesses of all shapes and sizes to help create mentally healthy workplaces.
When you book your MHFA courses with Great Minds At Work, you will receive accredited MHFA training, approved by Mental Health First Aid England. MHFA Courses with Great Minds At Work range from half a day to two days and can be undertaken online or in a workplace setting. We work with small groups and are sensitive and understanding towards employees for whom mental health may be a difficult subject. Only together can we spot warning signs, tackle stigmas and let great minds work.
Book a Mental Health First Aid Course
At Great Minds At Work, we have a range of different Mental Health First Aid courses for all staff. Whether you need an MHFA Refresher course for your team. Or you’re an individual who wants to be able to better deal with mental health issues at work, we can help. Book a Mental health First Aid Course today; all of our courses are accredited MHFA England courses. Plus, we can deliver our MHFA Courses online or in the classroom.
Choosing the right MHFA Course For You
Searching for the perfect Mental Health First Aid training course? Your search is over!
- Discover the importance of workplace wellbeing.
- Enjoy learning from accredited Mental Health First Aid Trainers with lived experience.
- Learn to explore exactly how to create mentally healthy workplaces.
Learn all of the above with MHFA Training Courses by Great Minds At Work. Both our online and classroom MHFA Training Courses are for anyone who wants to take action on workplace wellbeing.
MHFA Courses We Deliver:
- MH Aware (half day)
- MHFA Champions (one day)
- Mental Health First Aid (two days)
- MHFA Refresher (half day)
What we offer:
At Great Minds At Work, we offer four Mental Health First Aid training courses from MH Aware, to MHFA Champions, to MHFA Two-Day and MHFA Refresher depending on the level required. Our comprehensive Mental Health First Aid training sessions range from half a day through to 2 full days. MHFA Courses with Great Minds At Work start from just £125 per person.
We deliver our MHFA Courses in small groups either in-person at your workplace, or online if that suits your business needs more. Or delegates can join our open courses which are available to individuals from multiple organisations rather than one organisation.
Contact us today for more details on our open MHFA courses or to organise comprehensive MHFA Training for your organisation.
Our Mental Health First Aid Courses:
- Address what we mean by Mental Health, outlining triggers and symptoms
- Understand the impact of mental ill-health on individuals as well as on the workplace.
- Address and debunk stigmas, myths, and prejudices around mental ill-health
- Understand and address conditions such as depression, including its symptoms,
- Comprehend the risk factors of mental ill-health and the impact of these in the workplace
- Understand and address conditions such as anxiety, and anxiety disorders,
- Create actionable Crisis First Aid plans which safeguard the mental wellbeing of employees and employers.
- Train employees in skills such as non-judgmental listening, providing a safe environment for those suffering with mental ill-health to talk.
- Train employees in First Aid for suicidal crises, as well as First Aid for depression, anxiety and psychosis
- Better understand mental health conditions such as psychosis; personality disorders like
Schizophrenia and Bipolar; eating disorders and self harm. This includes early warning signs,
resources, treatment, and First Aid prevention plans.
- Teach individuals the importance of nutrition, sleep, exercise and self-care
- Provide recovery and rebuilding resources
- Actively create MHFA Action Plans and frameworks throughout the workplace
- Transform unhealthy workplaces into healthy workplaces